1. Work collaboratively with the Human Resources staff to support the team in the accomplishment of their duties.
2. Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
3. Perform full-cycle recruiting for all exempt and non-exempt personnel, interns, and temporary employees, including preparation of Personnel Requisitions for approval, posting positions on job sites, reviewing and forwarding candidate resumes that meet requirements to hiring managers, coordinating interviews, conducting employment references and coordination of language testing.
4. Conduct and administer new hire orientations and exit interviews. Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions. Prepare new and term employee files.
5. Assist with annual open enrollment and performance review activities.
6. Maintain and update HRIS, CalPERS and benefit carrier systems with active and termed employee information.
7. Coordinate company and employee events.
8. Perform general office functions, including photocopying and faxing. Open, sort, prioritize and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
9. Maintain filing systems.
10. Perform other related duties as required or assigned
1. High School Diploma or GED. (R)
2. Minimum three years of experience providing human resources administrative support. (R)
3. Experience administering a Human Resources Information System (HRIS). (R)
4. Ability to produce organized, accurate, detail-oriented work. (R)
5. Ability to maintain accurate records, files and documentation. (R)
6. Proficient in adapting to changing situations and efficiently alternating focus between tasks to support the Human Resources Department operations as dictated by business needs (R)
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.