Our team is tackling impactful missions every day, such as modeling realistic future vehicles, working with international governments, and performing detailed simulations to craft an airspace that enables autonomous flight in a secure, efficient, safe and flexible way. Just as meaningful to our vision are the other facets key to solid development such as quality mindedness and an appreciation for infrastructure and deployment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Serve as the point person for all office needs including but not limited to:
- Mail and Deliveries
- Supplies and Equipment
- Billing and Payments
- Cleaning and Catering
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Order/maintain stationery, supplies and equipment
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment, software, upgrades, and troubleshooting
- Ensure that all office supply related invoices are received and paid on time
- Plan in-house or off-site office and project activities and events: parties, celebrations and conferences
- Assist with monthly invoicing, billing, and payment status for both the office and project work
- Assist with office budget planning and management
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires as well as temps when needed
- Assist with employee reimbursement
- Address queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, computer hardware and software, office set-up and materials, and project or office travel arrangements)
- Project administrative support and other tasks as may be assigned
This is a part-time position that offers flex time hours. Our preference is that you have an onsite presence on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.