DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Stages raw material and packaging materials based on batch recipes using handheld scanner to verify the order.
- Stages and packs outgoing materials based on sales orders and stock transfer orders using handheld scanner to verify the order.
- Unpack all incoming materials that arrived in ice and storage in proper temperature warehouse.
- Generate appropriate labels for incoming and outgoing material.
- Utilize handheld scanner for warehouse operational activities such as but not limited to:
Materials Receipt, Picking, Packing, Shipping, and Inventory Cycle Count
- Load and unload shipments.
- Weekly inventory and cycle counting.
- Complete all paper work and data entry by the end of the day in SAP or other online systems.
- Delivery of products throughout the facility.
- Make suggestions to management for improving this position or improving work processes.
- Work safely by observing safety rules, policies and procedures. Identify unsafe conditions or actions to my supervisor.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Familiar with Fed Ex Power ship
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- SAP / Handheld Scanner
- Forklift Certified
- Shipping and Receiving
- Pick and Staging of Products
- Data Entry
- Familiar with Handling of Different Types of Hazardous Materials
- Inventory Cycle Counting
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.