ATR International, Inc. is a leader in the staffing industry and places a wide range of professionals at many of the most innovative companies. We are currently recruiting for the following position for one of our clients. If this position is not a fit for you, click here to send us your resume and our recruiters will find one that is.
Requisition Number: ATR152319
Position title: Operator II (Medical Device Assembler)
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Marci Diaz : email@example.com
We are seeking an Operator for a very important client.
- Performs a wide variety of electronic, mechanical or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Sets up and operates automatic or semi-automatic machines.
- May perform other tasks including, but not limited to placing labels on packages, and putting data sheets with products.
- Cleans tools and equipment per documented procedures.
- Disposes hazardous waste material on corresponding hazardous waste areas.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- HS Diploma required
- 2-4 years of experience
“Entry level positions. Minimal experience required. Start nice and early and attend afternoon classes.”
Is this position not a fit for you? Click here to send us your resume and our recruiters will find one that is.
To be considered for this position, please click the "Apply Now" button.
Visit our website at www.atrinternational.com for an up-to-date listing of opportunities.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.