This client is an expanding National Health Services Company focused on Sleep Related Breathing Disorders. They have provided sleep care services for over 20 years with a comprehensive "continuum of care" that includes diagnostic sleep testing, titrations, and CPAP treatment for obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
They are currently seeking full-time Medical Billing Coordinators and Medical Billers to join their dynamic San Carlos Billing team.
• 2+ years' experience in medical insurance billing/collections
• At least 3 years of experience with claims submissions, including EDI, rejected claims, denials, reviews and hearings
• High school diploma or equivalent
• DME knowledge highly preferred
• Knowledge of Brightree Billing System a strong plus
• Knowledge of billing rules: HCPCS, ICD9 and CPT codes, modifiers
• Strong working knowledge of generally accepted insurance collections procedures
• Strong working knowledge of insurance Explanation of Benefit & Denials
• Knowledge of PPO & HMO medical insurance billing
• Experience speaking with and counseling patients on financial matters
• Knowledge of eligibility & benefits with various insurance companies
• Ability to work professionally in a team oriented environment and manage assigned work independently
• Ability to provide exceptional telephone customer service
• Excellent multitasking skills are critical
• Excellent math skills
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and medical billing software)
This Position offers excellent Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, PTO, holidays and bonus.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.