This client is an expanding National Health Services Company focused on Sleep Related Breathing Disorders. They have provided sleep care services for over 20 years with a comprehensive "continuum of care" that includes diagnostic sleep testing, titrations, and CPAP treatment for obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). They are currently seeking full-time Medical Billing Coordinators and Medical Billers to join their dynamic San Carlos Billing team.
Medical Billing Clerk
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Printing and mailing claims to Primary Insurances
- Printing and mailing Claims to Secondary and Tertiary Insurances including copies of the Primary and/or Secondary EOBs
- Compliance Follow Up, both weekly and prior to close of month
- Obtain Authorizations and submit claims for rented devices
- Contact patients regarding New Insurance
- Provide backup support to the Eligibility & Benefits staff
- Claim / Invoice Electronic Submission follow up on a daily basis
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year of related experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required
- Ability to handle high volume of work, including ability to multi-task and prioritize work efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and communications skills with staff, patients and insurance companies
This Position offers excellent Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision, PTO, holidays and bonus incentives.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.