With their world famous chicken and gyro platters, the #1 Yelped fast casual restaurant in New York City, "The Halal Guys", is now under construction and coming soon to San Mateo, CA!
We are looking for friendly, responsible, highly positive, and energetic individuals who have a passion to give excellent service to our guests in Management roles. (General Manager, assistant manager, and Shift Lead) You will be part of the grand opening management team responsible for leading your crew in the newest food concepts to come to the San Mateo region. Training will be provided prior to the store opening.
Learn more about The Halal Guys at www.thehalalguys.com
- Interact with employees, customers, and vendors using a "second to none" attitude.
- Adhere to operation standards to deliver 100% quality of food and hospitality to customers at all times.
- Assure proper staffing in all shifts through recruiting, hiring, and the training of team members.
- Hit sales targets through labor management, inventory, COGs, and community reach out.
- Full training
- Competitive compensation based on your experience
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to grow as we grow from 1 to 20 locations throughout Northern California
What experience we're looking for:
- For General Manager candidates - 1-2 years prior GM or AGM experience.
- For Assistant Manager candidates - 1-2 years prior Assistant Manager experience
- For Shift Lead candidates - 1-2 years of prior Shift Lead experience
- Proven record of excellent customer service
- Past experience training new crew members
- Kitchen Prep / Grilltop experience
- Point of sales systems (NCR Aloha a plus)
With your application, please provide:
- Best contact number & valid e-mail address
- Most convenient time to schedule an interview
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.