Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
• Make vacant units ready for move in
• Complete all work orders for current residents
• Maintain excellent curb appeal
• Troubleshooting appliances, plumbing, light electrical and painting
Qualifications for Maintenance Technician:
Qualified candidates should have at least 2 years of maintenance experience. Candidates must have basic tools. Should be professional, good with residents, and can work independently.
• Ability to work well with others and take direction for supervisors
• Ability to meet deadlines for move-ins
• Time management skills are required
• Work well under pressure
• Fair Housing knowledge is a plus
• Criminal background check required
Pay Rate: DOE
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.